Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change - San Jose, Costa Rica

I will disclose at the beginning of this post that I am a member of The Little Theater Group of Costa Rica. And, I will provide posts on new shows and activities the group presents. This group is a great way to meet others living in Costa Rica that share the love of theater. It's only 5,000 c/year to join and you can volunteer for acting, directing, stage management, production, costumes and more. 


The group is also very involved with community projects, such as helping to rebuild a school affected by the Jan. 2009 Poas earthquake. 

I highly recommend seeing the latest show put together by the group, "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change". I had the good fortune to work with 3 of the 4 cast members in the last show, "No Sex Please, We're British" and can personally vouch for the high caliber of talent. Not to mention this is a show about the modern day dating game, so we can all relate to that. 

I was laughing non-stop at the preview performance and can't wait to see the show tonight. Tickets are 4,500 c, 2,000 student, 7:30 p.m. tonight and 2:30 p.m. tomorrow. Final San Jose shows run next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis